Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Skullcandy Headphones

Skull Candy TI headphones, $79.95 at Skullcandy

Spotted in Seattle: Skullcandy headphones on my local bus route, sported by a skater. Sitting behind him, I peered behind him to check out the label on his headset gear -- Skullcandy. A favorite among snowboarders and skateboarders, Skullcandy sells some hot DJ style headphones. I dig the chunky, comfy headphones with their retro or neo-rave coloring. My favorite goes to either the TI headset (above) in rasta-gold or the bright blue-yellow SK-Pro below. 


SK Pro, $149.95 at Skullcandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't buy direct from Skullcandy. I purchased online on Dec. 10, 2008 and I'm still waiting to recieve my order more than one month later. They have ignored five e-mails and after waiting on the phone for three minutes during their normal business hours I received a message saying their customer service was now closed.