Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling Girly...

Ojousama wa Oyomesama
Present mood: kawaii shoujo mode


How personal (or private) is your desktop wallpaper selection? Do you do default Windows/Mac wallpaper or do you artfully customize? For me, it's minimal, minimal, minimal, clean design, befitting for someone with my occupational background.  However, I blew those intentions out of the water! IF you're gonna do girly, do girly ALL THE WAY. My mood's been in coquettish, super kawaii mode. I love manga in all its cleanly drawn artistic style. Kiss, kiss! Cherry blossoms, kimono patterns, and beautiful girls and boys? I'm so there. I know, shameless.  Key for me: all desktop pictures must be personally inspiring (So no near nekkid pics of Angelina Jolie or A-Rod here -- urgh, coworkers = TMI). What's currently on display: Ojousama wa Oyomesama wallpaper. Here's a snapshot of previous desktop themes:

Kung Fu Generation wallpaper
shibuya girls

No comments: