Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heavy Metal: Kimberly Baker Jewlery





My latest find is Kimberly Baker's jewelry line which blends intricate metal work, feminine appeal, with a dash of rock n'roll. Based in Seattle, Kimberly's jewelry has been featured in Gossip Girl, fashion magazines, and on celebrities like Shakira. As a Gossip Girl watcher, I'm not surprised (I admit, half the show's fun is to see what Serena and Blair wear!) and love her designs. It also doesn't hurt that her line is reasonably affordable. I love the photo campaign with the model featured above. Below, I've featured my favorite picks for silver and gold.





Lidia Sterling Silver plated earrings, $88

Silver Leaf bracelet, $330





Gold Dorothy necklace, $215

Gold Wolfette ring, $315

Gold Keiko ring, $140

Bianca Ring 18kt Gold Vermei, $150

3 comments:

Furniture27 said...

The heavy metal earrings are cool and yet tasteful.

ms.dearlydevoted said...

Most definitely, these pieces are a chic juxtaposition between tough and beautiful, that's what I love about them.

cufflinks said...

I have been searching for something unique like these earrings for time!