Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stella McCartney collaboration with LeSportsac



Stella McCartney's collaboration with LeSportsac is mad delicious. Can I get that out first? I love her "Posh print" detailed in these items: the soft modern florals, the pink, the abstract print. It looks chic and fresh. Perfect for design lovers' (and Harajuku girls') sensibilities. Funny enough, I saw this bag in Nylon Magazine while flying back home. I am already fantasizing jetsetting with this bag in my hand already.

The large bowling bag, above, would be perfect for stowing my goodies for the plane ride-- it has enough zippers and pockets to stash my magazines, clothes, and gadgetry. At 20 x 7 x 16 inches, it has enough room to stow my 15in. Powerbook! The carryon roll-on luggage is super cute. The prices are a bit heady. Meantime, I'll have to keep my eye on this line.

Stella McCartney for LeSportsac large bowling bag, $395
Stella McCartney for LeSportsac 22" carryon, $420

No comments: