Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tory Burch - Spring '07
























Tory Burch's Spring 2007 collection rocks. I've never given her name much a glance since all I knew about her previously were her infamous medallion flats (though I have to give her cred about helping flats popular to wear) but I found some outfits in a fashion mag and searched her, it's rare for me to find clothing that I like--on sight--but I fell in love with 90% of her collection here. I love how the clothes are neat, crisp, colorful, and youthful. Her eye for patterns and color are spot on. The only store that offers similar California prep/lifestyle wear has to be Penguin. They work in a creative professional setting and also could be worn for a play date or a day appointment. According to her site, she was "inspired by the sophisticated style of Grace Kelley mixed with the youthful 60s vibe of Edie Sedgwick."
Love, love, love it.

No comments: