Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Photography: Toy Camera App for the iPhone







Happy Post Holidays folks! Christmas was quite beachy in South Florida! Since my family and friends don't make a big fuss out of present giving, I was quite surprised to get these comfy pink (memory foam?!) slippers from my mom (at Wal-Mart) and this Badgley Mischka wool scarf muffler from my boyfriend (at Century 21). Did you get anything exciting? I showed my BF around New York City on NewYear's Week and had time to test this iPhone camera app, Toy Camera. From the same maker of the QuadCamera (which I reviewed), this photo app lets me play with color contrast filters, vignetting, square photo formats, etc. If you like lomo photography, retro photography, I would highly recommend checking it out. For the price, there's no real harm involved! Available iTunes for $1.99.


1 comment:

urban flea said...

lovely images! hope you had a wonderful holiday my dear!

xo katherine aka. urban flea :)