Monday, June 23, 2008

Can I Haz iPhone?



During my blackout period, the news of Apple's 3G iPhone was announced and I, like everyone in the country, was riveted by it.
With the new price point, there's no reason for me to not buy one, now it just comes to color: white or black? I'm leaning towards white. Meantime, I kitted myself with a new 15" Macbook Pro, a sleek white lap sleeve...and been idly checking for an iPhone case to go with my spiffy iPhone that I'll get July 11th.

Meantime, Fred Flare's rolling its new Next Big Thing contest and look what I found?
What's this I see? Some cute stitchy-stitch character? Is this just a plush or does it do something?



Ah-ha! An iPhone case? It's cute, slim, and would definitely stand out in my purse or on a table. It's even got room to stuff my headphone cords. What's not to like?



Annamatic's Gregory iPhone cozy, $25 at Fred Flare

UPDATE:
News flash: Just saw that Paul Frank has teamed up with Apple and has produced his own iPhone casings.
Check out this tongue-in-cheek ode to Gucci print below.


Paul Frank Folio Case for iPhone - Italian Julius, $34.95 at Apple

No comments: